January 24, 2006

Perfect Bed Head?


Is there such thing as perfect bed head? In Kaitlin's case, I think so. Unfortunately if her hair continues to be as thin as it is currently, I think she'll come to disagree with me. Poor thing. I keep looking at the kids in my nursery class at church, comparing their hair with hers. Will it ever get thicker? All of the kids in my class have pretty good hair. But they do have a little under a year to a little over a year on her. So I guess I'll just have to wait and see. Until then I'll just continue to celebrate the state of her hair in the mornings when she wakes up--a sight which supplies me with no end of mirth! I took this picture this morning when she was eating her second breakfast or canned peaches. This is her version of a pretty smile, which I think complements her bed head quite nicely.

By the way, I'm currently reading Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell. I have about 300 pages to read until I finish, so keep checking back for a review!

4 Comments:

Blogger collette said...

I was bald until well after I turned one. I now have a full head of hair! Don't fret...it'll come in due time.

6:27 PM  
Blogger jenn said...

Emily's hair didn't even start to thicken up until she was 3 and now at four+, we tell her thin hair is pretty too!

7:28 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

I have nothing to say about cute Kaitlin's hair, I'm just glad you're posting.

10:10 PM  
Blogger michelle said...

I can't wait for the book review. You are so well-read and always have interesting insights to share. Thanks!

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home