March 05, 2006

Sometimes I Just Stare in Disbelief

Did I really have a hand in creating THIS! But then I step back and I am forced to look at the situation. She's licking chocolate frosting off of a beater. Kaitlin's newest food obsession is cake. Ever since I cut a small piece from a Hostess Cupcake, it's all she asks for. And I realize, yes, she's mine. It's undeniable. Because there is almost nothing I would rather eat than a nice piece of cake thickly frosted in homemade chocolate heavily almond tasting butter cream frosting.

6 Comments:

Blogger Jill said...

Cute picture, it sounds like you're educating her properly and that she's a with good taste.

I'm interested in your frosting recipe if it's that good. I love almond flavoring too. It smells good, it tastes good, it's just good.

8:59 AM  
Blogger jenn said...

So cute! And the frosting sounds so good! Are you going to share the recipe? I probably shouldn't even ask, since you are still waiting for mine! I'm sorry! Last week was SO bad! I know it doesn't help for when Jeremy was gone, but it is still on my list to send them to you!

3:11 PM  
Blogger michelle said...

yummy. You can't blame a girl for trying for chocolate cake at every opportunity, can ya?

6:15 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Hey ladies, reb is my Dad. The recipe is in his response. There are no exact measurements for this frosting--just the basic ingredients and mix them up until you like it!

6:41 PM  
Blogger Weinraub Family said...

Can you blame her for liking chocolate cake? Leah just found the joy of licking a spoon of brownie batter! Chocolate pudding is a new find in her life and she is now addicted...they so are our girls!

8:07 PM  
Blogger collette said...

Absolutely adorable!! The joys of motherhood!

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home