February 04, 2006

It's A Boy!

I had my 20 week ultrasound on Friday, and yes, it's a boy! The ultrasound technician was 100% sure, and even I could tell, if you know what I mean. I'm excited, although now Jeremy and I are faced with the task of thinking up a good boy's name. I'm dreading that! Today I bought my first boy clothes. Some really cute blue stuff from Target. Who says boys' clothes aren't cute? Well, maybe older boys clothes aren't anything to get really excited about, but baby boy clothes can be just as fun! I also ordered some cute crib bedding from Land of Nod. I have high hopes for this bedding. I just love the colors in the crib skirt. I also ordered Kaitlin's big girl bedroom furniture. It won't be here as soon as I would have liked, but we have a bed in K's new room that she can begin sleeping on temporarily. I just hope I don't throw her for too many loops and ruin the great sleeper that she is. Anyway, it was a fun day of Internet shopping for me! The best part about it? Jeremy was the one to hit the checkout button! Now I need to conspire to get Jeremy and Kaitlin up to Idaho for a nice, long weekend so I can get to work painting!

4 Comments:

Blogger jenn said...

Congratulations! I think boys are WAY fun and the bedding you picked looks SO stinkin' cute! Just think, now Jeremy will have a hiking buddy and you will have a shopping friend! Good times!

10:42 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

Oh congratulations that's so exciting! It's just like you planned (how did you manage to do that?). It's so funny that you ordered everything already and went shopping right away--so fun. I think boy names are easier and you have an easy last name to work with and plenty of time to choose.

1:21 PM  
Blogger michelle said...

Oh my goodness! This is such exciting news, and I'm thrilled to get it right away, not two weeks later when we get together! I think names are hard no matter what the gender, but it sure is fun to toss the ideas around. And the thing about boy clothes? 1. Baby boy clothes are cuter than big boy clothes (at least the big boy clothes that I can afford!). 2. Baby boy clothes are a WHOLE LOT cuter than they used to be! Hooray!

3:20 PM  
Blogger collette said...

Yeah!! Congratulations!

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home