March 06, 2006

Progress Report

I'm proud to announce that my To-Do List is almost all checked off. I have one more day to complete it since it was my list of things to do while Jeremy was at the Grand Canyon, and he's not coming back until tomorrow night. Here's what I have left to do:

1. Call Michael to ask about digital camera and ask for pictures
vacuum car and wash inside of windows
2. Type recipes--this one will not be finished. I didn't have Jeremy's laptop, and sitting up to my computer is killing my back!
3. Finish Book Club "Christmas" presents--I accomplished a major portion of this project, but, alas, they will not be done by tomorrow. They will be done by the time we have Michelle's birthday party.
4. Get enlargements made of Kaitlin's portraits for Pottery Barn frames
5. Write letters to Nikki, Nicki, and Erin. I've written to Erin. The Nickis are next.

Not bad! Tonight I'm planning on locking myself in my craft room, working on the Book Club project and writing my letters.

By the way, here's my To Do List for this week

1. Get Designing With calendar bound
2. Wrap ribbon on chipboard and file in box
3. Schedule photo shoot with Jill for K's 2nd birthday.
4. Buy stamps
5. Mail payment for newspaper
6. Plan menu and shop for ingredients
7. Cook and freeze meals
8. Call Utah Power to see if they will come pick up Jenna's fridge
9. Return library books by Tuesday
10. Begin working on diaper bag
11. Sort through all piles of paper--file, toss or put away everything!
12. Hang up K's portraits on stair wall
13. Make returns to Target--pink dishes, K's shoes
14. Laundry
--Light wash
--Dark wash
--K's clothes
--towels
15. Take necklace to be shortened, and wedding ring to be fixed to Kay Jewelers
16. Buy shoes for Kaitlin (sandals, Easter/church, tennis shoes)
17. Return picture to Emily with some kind of treat.
18. Call Alicia to confirm dinner for Sunday and to ask what she would like me to bring.
19. Kaitlin's health permitting (yes, she has another cold!) start back up at the gym.

Let me tell you--I love the list! It feels great to get so much done. I'm just worried that I'm going to run out of things to do in another week or so. Then what? Anyone need any help?

7 Comments:

Blogger Jill said...

For real? You're worried that you're going to run out of things to do? What about cross-referencing your books by author, date published, and topic (oops, you've probably already done that.) You're out of control or so very in control that it's frightening.

As for item #3 I can take pictures any day this week (before 3:00) except for today, or next week or the week after that or the week after that. Will that work?

8:04 AM  
Blogger jenn said...

You let me know if you seriously run out of things to do! I can't imagine!
Your lists are awesome, I so relate to the need for writing things down and crossing them off! I was disturbed by your return item- did you really take back your cute pink dishes? That would be so sad!

9:58 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

Yes, I took back the pink dishes. There were not enough left in the state of Utah to make a complete set. I do have the gren ones, though, and they're happy enough for me.

12:22 PM  
Blogger collette said...

I can't imagine you ever being bored. You are so creative and full of great ideas. Did I miss the reason you are returning your pink dishes??

8:16 PM  
Blogger collette said...

Ahh...I should have read Jenn's post and your reply. That item just really stuck out to me. :)

8:17 PM  
Blogger Amie said...

If you do run out of things to do I will share!!! Jimmy is also leaving town on Friday I should make a list and try to get a few things done...thanks for the idea

7:23 AM  
Blogger michelle said...

Are you for real??? I will never ever run out of things to put on my to do list. If I could ever even accomplish half of what I plan to for the week, it would be a miracle. You are better than the Energizer bunny.

p.s. I'm so sad you returned your pink dishes. It's a good thing I'm out of town or I might have to go try to buy them myself!

6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home