March 08, 2006

I'm so tired tonight.

I haven't posted in a few days, so I just wanted to say hi. We had some people from Richmond American over while Kaitlin was napping. I spent my morning cooking, finishing the laundry, and straightening the house so it wouldn't be a disaster for the Richmond guys (like they care!). How can one little girl make such a big mess in such a short time? I can hardly think. I'm off to watch Monday's 24 with Jeremy, then American Idol and then I think I'll turn in for the night. I don't remember being this sleepy for a long time. Until tomorrow, when, hopefully, I'll be a thinking person again.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jill said...

I know why you're so tired--look at the list you made for yourself for this week. I've been chuckling to myself about it and how you thought you'd run out of things to do--impossible, especially with an active toddler calling the shots. I hope you can take it easy and sleep great tonight.

7:54 PM  
Blogger Weinraub Family said...

I wonder that about Leah all the time. How can such a little thing create such a BIG mess, and take up all of our time.
You did good on your To Do List, and you have a 2 year in the house, and HELLO, you are pregnant...that would be why you are so tired!
So what did you think of American Idol?

11:28 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

I completely forgot to watch American Idol! I;m surprised, too, becasue this year I like the men so much more then the women. I'm planning to watch it during Kaitlin's nap with some of my in front of the TV projects.

By the way, I went to bed at about 9:45, slept until 7:30 and I feel great today!

11:14 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

I'm glad you're feeling better today, plus what a nice treat to have American Idol to watch today--the guys are so good.

11:22 AM  
Blogger michelle said...

That cracks me up that you could be wondering why you are tired! Hello!! Look at your current circumstances and all you've been doing lately! You silly girl.

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home