April 27, 2006

Some cool web sites

As you've probably figured out I'm in a bit of a home decorating frenzy right now. I managed to be very good last month and was able to save several hundred dollars from my budget money (I guess I have a lot of wiggle room!) to buy decorative items for my home. I recently started buying Domino magazine. It's the self titled "Shopping Magazine for Your Home." I was initially drawn to an article from the April issue about organizing your home office. Since my scraproom is also my office, I thought I'd check it out. The article had several sources for buying cool thing for your office, but none were so cool and had so much to offer as See Jane Work.com. If you like Russell + Hazel, you'll like this site. The cool thing is that they actually have some really good stuff for pretty cheap. A few hundred dollars is not much when shopping online, so I want to get a lot of bang for my buck, and this just might be the place to give me that! Have fun browsing.

5 Comments:

Blogger michelle said...

Sorry, I'm still reeling from the fact that you saved several hundred dollars from your budget in one month!! When I can focus again, I'll check out that cool-sounding website...

10:46 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

Well, when we did my "budget" we budgeted in some money for decorating-with the new house. I just never seem to spend any of my decorating money on decorating. It's usually spent on eating out, DVD's, paper crafting stuff, etc. I just made sure I set aside the money at the begining of the month. I saved it for a month, so if I needed it for something else I could use it. Now that my money month is over, I've started spending it. It's not really that I have so much excess. I'm just using it better.

11:24 AM  
Blogger jenn said...

Kelly gets Domino magazine- really fun to flip through! And, did I mention how great your house looks (especially your craft paradise)! Still reeling in the fun of all those paint colors and maybe a little from the fresh paint smell too :)

1:13 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

I'm also reeling from your large shopping budget, but enjoy the fact that I get to shop vicariously through you. I know you enjoy it and I love it that you share your giddiness with all of us. I'll check out those sites soon.

3:24 PM  
Blogger amy gretchen said...

Thanks for the web sites i will certainly be checking them out. Have fun spending that money.

6:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home