April 13, 2006

I'm still here!

I feel like I'm in blogging limbo. Jeremy and I can't seem to get our schedules in synch enough for me to have access to the computer at night. We're never in the hotel together for long enough to read and comment on your blogs and for my to write my own. So, I've chosen to read everyone else's blogs, but I unfortuantely have no time to comment or write my own. No matter about my own blog. My life is pretty unvarying right now. It's hotel life. We're just trying to get through it without killing each other! Work on the house is going really well. The floors are fixed, the texturing is done, and the ceilings are all painted. Hopefully the Venetian plaster work will begin today and be finished by Monday. Monday the time contractors are coming to work on the tile on my poder room walls and the painter will begin painting the walls. I can't wait to see it all under way and then, finally, finished! I really can't wait! So until then, thanks for allowing my to lurk on your blogs. Maybe this weekend I can catch up and leave some comments. I've really enjoyed everything that you all are saying.

6 Comments:

Blogger jenn said...

I have missed you Amy, but I figured hotel living wasn't real conducive to blogging! I'm glad work is going well and can't wait to see it finished!

2:53 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

I've missed you too, but knew you were having limited computer access so wasn't worried about you. I'm glad you updated us though.

8:15 PM  
Blogger Amie said...

How much longer in the hotel? Good luck!

9:07 AM  
Blogger collette said...

I could have sworn I commented on this post! Crazy!! Good luck with everything - I know I hate being out of my comfy element. This too shall pass...

7:37 AM  
Blogger michelle said...

Glad to hear from you -- I was wondering how everything was going. Please tell me you're not getting rid of that awesome tile in your powder room!

4:42 PM  
Blogger Weinraub Family said...

I can't wait to see pictures of the finished product!

4:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home