April 28, 2006

New Look

I just love this template that everyone's switching to, so I switched also. It's so clean and simple. I made a banner today with the Rhonna Farrer Digital Kit that is free on Two Peas in a Bucket, jsut to prove that I had figured it out. I failed rather abysmally the other night when I tried to do a demo. I have to have Jeremy help me host it in our .mac account so I won't be able to post it until I can get him to help me this weekend sometime. As for tonight we're going out on a date. Our first in quite a while. I'm excited. It seems like we always have Kaitlin with us, which is great for the entertainment value alone, but it will be nice to reconnect as just us.

8 Comments:

Blogger Jill said...

I like this new look and anxiously await the unveiling of your banner.

5:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This has nothing to do with your blog, but I am craving your Pottery Barn desk. I even went to the outlet today in hopes that there might be a slightly damaged one there. No such luck. It was fun to see your "new" house. You have impeccable taste. I love it.

10:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like how crisp the white of your blog is and love to hear when someone is going on a date. Linc and I try to go as often as we can, even if it just ends up being a trip to the mall or something to window shop. It is so reviving to reconnect.

12:00 AM  
Blogger amy gretchen said...

love the change as well and am looking forward to the banner.

6:26 AM  
Blogger michelle said...

I love your new look. When I was choosing templates, I thought this looked too plain, but I was wrong. It just looks crisp! Can't wait to see your new banner. I haven't figured out how to do it yet.

12:08 PM  
Blogger everything pink! said...

i love it! i feel like i had not seen your blog in awhile and had a lot to catch up on.
it looks great.

9:00 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

The banner looks great! Look at you using digital technology to be creative, I'm impressed!

8:26 PM  
Blogger Weinraub Family said...

Love it! nice job.

10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home