April 28, 2006

Tagged

It's taken me a day to get to this. I'm horrible at answering these. The other day Jill asked if we have any whimsey in our lives. I'm not sure I responded, but the answer is no. So this is my first step.

5 Things in my fridge:
Less than 1/4 gallon of milk
salted and unsalted butter
chocolate milk chug
old left over chicken nuggets
condiments

5 Things in my closet:
maternity clothes
lots of magazines
suitcases
flip flops
bins for our unmentionables

5 Things in my purse:
cell phone
lip gloss from Victoria's Secret (yummy!)
receipt organizer
wallet
pens

5 Things in my car:
iPod
car seat
change
empty drink cup from Wendy's
crumpled up Post it Notes

5 Things on my Tivo/DVR:
Law and Order: Criminal Intent
Law and Order: Victims Unit
Masterpiece Theater
Home Theater Workshop (that Jeremy won't let me delete)
CSI

Tagging:
Nicole

Is there anyone else left? And if there are any lurkers out there who don't usually post comments, post your answers as a comment to this post!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jill said...

Look at you having a moment of whimsy, I'm so proud.

9:15 AM  
Blogger michelle said...

Congrats on inroducing some whimsy into your life! I love the insight your answers provide into your daily life.

12:06 PM  
Blogger Weinraub Family said...

You tagged me?!? ok, what am I supposed to do? Sorry a bit blog clueless, and the lack of sleep isn't helping! LOL

10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home