May 22, 2006

All Alone No More!

And I'm ok with that! This past weekend was the first of my two consecutive weekends alone. I spent practically the entire weekend laying on the couch, on bed or in a bath. I was sick! I skipped out on the Relief Society Super Saturday. I couldn't drag myself out of bed for church Sunday morning. I didn't even read any Conference talks, as I promised myself I would, to compensate for missing church. I just felt miserable. How long is a cold supposed to last anyway, and could I be having allergies? I hope not. My chest is really congested. Does that happen with springtime allergies?

Anyway, at least I can be grateful that I actually got to be sick without having to take care of anyone or anything. What a luxury that is! I am also very grateful for ahusband who loves to spend time with his daughter, and understands that I am much happier when I get some good quality alone time! What a great guy!

Since, I didn't really get to enjoy my weekend off, I thought I'd post a few pictures of Kaitlin, who enjoyed her weekend away from home immensely! She got to go on a hike to a waterfall, play with the cows at her Grandma and Grandpa Hanks's, play in the mud and drink water out of a hose! All, in her opinion, the epitome of a good time!



9 Comments:

Blogger Jill said...

Are you feeling any better? I'm glad you got to lie around all weekend and didn't have to take care of anybody. What a blessing.

The pictures of Kaitlin are so cute, and I love that Jeremy is such a good dad and takes her on all his outings (and takes pictures too). What a guy.

2:57 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

The new banner is so great!!!

5:43 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Thanks! This can so so addictive! I have hardly left my desk all Afternoon and Kaitlin's watching too much TV.

5:46 PM  
Blogger jenny said...

I love your new banner! And it can be addictive. It took me all afternoon just to post back my picture. I am in the process of wanting to change my top to just for fun. Maybe another day. Your little girl is too cute and your husband sounds like a great guy!

9:13 PM  
Blogger jenn said...

I hope you rested enough to feel better! What the heck is the new banner- WOW!! First Jill, then Michelle, now you... no pressure, huh! It is SO great! I love everything about it!

9:35 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Thanks, girls! It was a bit large, so I resized it. I've seriously been working on this for hours! Now, I'm satisfied. I think.

9:39 PM  
Blogger michelle said...

So sorry you've been sick. Being sick is awful, being at the end of a pregnancy is awful, being both at the same time -- now that's bad.

Love the photos. Great job, Jeremy, on documenting it all!

2:48 PM  
Blogger Weinraub Family said...

Your banner is FABULOUS> I am jealous as I have NO clue how to do anything like that on my blog.

I hope you feel better fast.
Those pics are great, your daughter is too cute for words

6:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Painfully cute pictures. Love the new banner!

11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home