May 20, 2006

I think I've decided to skip Super Saturday

I know I should go. I should. I just can't find it in myself to go. I feel miserable. I've had a cold that won't quit for the last week and today, with Kaitlin and Jeremy gone to Idaho, I actually have a day to just be sick. I don't have to be anyone's mom and make lunch or change diapers or anything! My house is clean, so I don't have to worry about that. I've already taken one nap. Now, I just want to go turn on some music and soak in the tub with a good book (not Les Miserables!) to try to make my achy joints feel better. Am I terrible?

7 Comments:

Blogger Amie said...

NO! Enjoy your day off. A clean house, a good book, and a big tub...fabulous! Too bad you still have the cold too. Relax...

1:31 PM  
Blogger jenn said...

Terrible? For not going to Super Saturday? NO!!!
Rest up! Enjoy your family free weekend! Do lots of fun stuff, which includes napping and going to bed early!

3:47 PM  
Blogger jenn said...

Hey- thanks again for the movie last night! We LOVED it and had a great time!

3:47 PM  
Blogger Weinraub Family said...

Enjoy your day off. It is rare to get one and enjoy it for me too!

7:14 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

That's not terrible at all, you are 8 months pregnant and sick so definitely do whatever you feel like doing. You're so lucky to be alone for the weekend and I say you should savor every moment. What did you end up reading in the tub?

12:41 PM  
Blogger michelle said...

Gosh, I hope not. I would do exactly the same thing if I were you!

8:17 PM  
Blogger jenny said...

We ALL needs weekends like that. Hope you got the rest you needed. It seems when we have the opportunity without anyone around we never take the time to rest. So Enjoy it!

12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home