May 08, 2006

The Blogsale continued.

I am so glad that I have some stuff that you all can use! I hated the thought of just throwing this stuff away or giving it to DI. I love my stuff and want to know that it's all going to a good home! So, here are the results of my Blogsale--Part 1.

Cardstock--since Jill was the first respondant, she gets the cardstock. I just wouldn't know how to break it up.

Amie--patterned paper and 12x12 envelopes. Amie, how many of the envelopes would you like? As first responder you get first dibs!

Hannah and Jana--are there any particular titles of the idea books that appeal, or would you like me to just divide them up between you?

Kristi--if Amie doesn't claim all of the 12x12 envelopes I'm more than happy to send you some. I'll let you know what Amie wants

Jana--if there are any 12x12 envelopes after Amie and Kristi claim theirs, the rest can be yours.

If I've asked any questions please either comment or email me with your answers. Thanks guys. I'm so excited to get your stuff to you!

Also. . . . .

There's more to come. The deeper I get into my stuff, and the more space I fill, the more i realize I need to purge! So watch for some of my favorite stash items that I've used too much alreaady, or that I just have too much of! Coming soon.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jill said...

Woohoo, I'm so excited.

4:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would be interested in any of the following:
1. Simple Scrapbooks: A Simple Guide to PDQ Scrapbooking
3. Creating Keepsakes Hall of Fame: 2002, 2003, Vol 6, Vol 7
4. Creating Keepsakes Hot Looks for Scrapbooks
8. Creatink Keepsakes Scrapbooking with Style by Lisa Brown, Shannon Jones, Allison Strine and Darcee Thompson

Or really, any of them. I don't really do stamping, so the stampin' up one would just make me want to go and buy things that I don't really wanna buy. You are so generous! How awesome of you to donate all of this to us :)

3:34 PM  
Blogger Amie said...

Thanks Amy, I say divide the envelopes by 3 and call it good. Everyone should share in your generousness.

I am excited to maybe see your house! I will see if Jill wants to carpool over!

Thanks Again!

5:35 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Thanks for responding ladies. Amie, I'd love for you and Jill to come over (and anyone else for that matter!) See what works for you two and just let me know.

7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home