May 04, 2006

Blog Sale

This is my version of a garage sale--except everything's free, and if you don't live in my area I'll even cover the shipping cost! I've been working like crazy today on getting my studio put away. I've decided that some things just have to go! So don't get too excited, it's a lot of old stuff, but still. Somebody may like what they see.

First item: A lot of 8.5 x 11 cardstock in a large variety of colors. All of it is in really good shape. You know if I can't stand to bend a page in a book, I couldn't stand to have bent paper! We must respect the paper! I've just decided that I need the room to actually file things in other than my cardstock collection!


Second item: 12-12x12 plastic envelopes. Take as many as you want or all of them.


Third item: A big three inch, or so, high pile of patterned paper. It's mostly outdated stuff that I've had around forever, but there is some cool stuff, too, that your kids might like: patterned vellum, pearlescent paper, lacy paper, etc.


Final item: Idea Books. These are pretty old, too, but if you're looking to fill gaps in your collection, or replace well loved and worn ones, you might find what you're looking for here (and of course they're in great shape. You can hardly tell they've been looked at!
1. Simple Scrapbooks: A Simple Guide to PDQ Scrapbooking
2. Creating Keepsakes Scrapbook Idea Books: 2003, 2004, and Vol 8 (2005)
3. Creating Keepsakes Hall of Fame: 2002, 2003, Vol 6, Vol 7
4. Creating Keepsakes Hot Looks for Scrapbooks
5. Crafts Magazine (now PaperCrafts) Paper Crafts
6. Creating Keepsakes Big Idea Book of Heritage Memories
7. Creating Keepsakes Scrapbooking Life's Little Treasures by Rebecca Sower
8. Creatink Keepsakes Scrapbooking with Style by Lisa Brown, Shannon Jones, Allison Strine and Darcee Thompson
9. Stampin Up Idea Book and Catalog: 2001-2002, 2002-2003, 2003-2004, 2004-2005

That's it so far. If you see anything you want just comment and I'll get it to you as soon as possible. If you see something in red that means it's already been claimed. Otherwise, as I add stuff I'll bump this post up with any updates. Oh, and one more thing, if nobody wants anything, don't feel bad. My recycling bin is just as happy to receive this stuff as I am to dump it in!

8 Comments:

Blogger Weinraub Family said...

I do not scrap book yet, but always say I am going to, esp with the number of pictures we take...I need something to do with them. What I need is help getting starting...what basics do I need first, and where can I get them online...since I don't think Zushi, Japan has a scrap booking store.

11:36 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

I can't believe no one has claimed anything yet. I'm interested in the cardstock for sure.

12:28 AM  
Blogger Amie said...

I still do 8.5 X 11 albums so I am outdated already. I am interested in the patterned paper and some of the envelopes. I don't have a way to store 12 x 12 paper yet but have collected quite a bit. Jessica LOVES to scrapbook and also has a collection going so I could share with her and maybe but it in the prize basket. Thanks Amy. Put me in as interested...you may have to hold a raffle when everyone wakes up!

8:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I can't believe I didn't read this last night...weird...
I am totally interested in the idea books as I have only ever bought one or two because I can't justify the expense, albeit small, of a magazine subscription. If Amie doesn't claim all your cardstock, I would be interested in that as well. Hooray for you and spring cleaning of the scrap space!

8:21 AM  
Blogger everything pink! said...

oh what a cool idea about the blog sale.
if i was closer i would come get your plastic envelopes.
those books look great to.
you are very giving!!

8:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would be interested in one or two idea books (nothing too overwhelming). And I would love some of the 12x12 envelopes.

You are so organized! (And, I'm still craving your desks.)

11:56 PM  
Blogger michelle said...

Good for you for clearing out stuff you don't want! I need to do that, too. I love the blog sale idea. It's a very generous way of getting rid of the stuff you don't want anymore!

9:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I would have gotten to your site earlier, you have some great things.

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home