September 08, 2006

Happy Birthday Jeremy!

It's pretty sad, but this is the only picture
I could find of him alone--and he's not really alone!

Thursday was Jeremy's birthday but my day was so hectic trying to get ready for his birthday that I didn't get to post about it. He's 32 and worlds away from who he was when I met him when he was 24. Unfortuanately, I have a feeling that a very demanding 2 year old and a baby who's waking up are going to prevent me from listing 32 things I love about him, so I'll have to settle for the top 10.

1. He's a very hard worker

2. He's dedicated to his family

3. He takes Kaitlin on "Adventure Buddies" which includes, but is not limited to: Hiking in American Fork Canyon, the dinosaur museum at Thanksgiving Point, Cabella's to talk smack to the taxidermied grizzly bear.

4. He makes spending time alone with me a priority and is even willing to line up babysitters.

5. He's willing to do what it take to let his employees know he supports and appreciates them. He even stayed at work until 2:00 AM one night just to cater to his programmers who had a very tight deadline to meet.

6. He was not in the least hesitant to get vanity license plates for his new Mini that say "JERCORE". Nor was he embarrassed to admit that he can't help but smile when he drives it.

7. He's makes me laugh, although not always intentionally.

8. He's honest.

9. He's quick to remember to thank people for things they do for him.

10. He tells his mom he loves her ever time he talks to her on the phone.

Jeremy, thanks for being my husband. Although you have brought some of the greatest trial of my life, you have also brought some of my greatest and most profound joy. I love you. Happy birthday!

7 Comments:

Blogger michelle said...

Happy belated birthday to Jeremy! I love your list - that's a lot of good qualities there. I can't imagine Marc lining up babysitters! And Adventure Buddies is seriously the cutest thing ever.

8:11 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

Happy Birthday Jeremy! I love your list Amy and as always think he's fantastic for taking Kaitlin out on Adventure Buddy activies, that's so sweet.

9:01 AM  
Blogger Weinraub Family said...

Happy Birthday Jeremy! I really do love the Adventure Buddies, what a great thing for both of them to have and cherish.

6:41 PM  
Blogger Amie said...

What a great list. Isn't it amazing to think back on who our husbands were and now to see the men they have become. I love the adventure buddies, Kaitlin is a lucky girl.

8:44 PM  
Blogger jenny said...

Great list of qualities. He sounds like a great guy! Happy Birthday.

10:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Belated to your Jeremy! It has been said- but adventure buddies- so cute and genious!

7:21 AM  
Blogger Diana said...

Happy belated Birthday you sound like great guy, Jeremy.

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home