May 24, 2006

Just so tired!

I've been getting a lot of sleep lately. Yet I always seem to need more! Maybe this evening I'll feel more up to writing, but for now here's Kaitlin in a dress my parents brought her from Hawaii. She's turing into such a girly girl when it comes to clothes. She loves dresses and has worn one everyday this week. It's so cute how she laughs when I show her what she gets to wear. We used to have clothing battles. Now, when I pull out a dress she'll get dressed, in clothing of my chosing, without a struggle! Ah, life with a two year old! It's great.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh so cute! Mya is starting to have an opinion about what she wears, so I can totally relate!

1:26 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

Cute picture.

Of course you're tired and need more and more sleep, you're making another person! That's no small task. Give in to it and sleep in air conditioned comfort in your newly redecorated house. Times are good.

5:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cute dress. When did your parents go to Hawaii? That's one place that I just need to get to someday.

5:33 PM  
Blogger michelle said...

What a ham! I agree, two-year-olds are quite fun. Three-year-olds, on the other hand, can be quite difficult. I hope Kaitlin won't be, of course. But I don't agree with the Terrible Twos title. I say sleep all you can right now.

5:54 PM  
Blogger jenn said...

SO cute! And I can just imagine her laughing when you pull out the dress! So funny!

8:42 PM  
Blogger jenny said...

You little girl is too cute. I love the "cheese" smile. I can only imagine what she did when you got out the camera. My soon to be 3 yr. old does the same thing.

9:41 PM  
Blogger amy gretchen said...

oh those crazy twos. I am started it and am fearful as Megan has such a colorful spirit. Kaitlin is so adorable. Love the smile.

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home