June 17, 2006

Contractions?

I was all ready to post about my doctor's appointment Thursday which did not go at all to my liking. Since I didn't write an extremely celebratory post about having a baby next week for sure, I'm sure you can guess that I am not ready to be induced. But now here I sit having contractions. Mind you this has happened every time I've gone out this week, but, hey, a girl can hope, right? I'm on my way to lay down on the couch and see if they continue or if they just go away. I'm hoping for continue, but counting on them just going away. I'll keep you posted.


****Edited to Add****
So after I rested for a while the contractions stopped. Oh well. I have to stop expecting to have this baby this week! I could go as long as July 1. Oh, the depression!

8 Comments:

Blogger jenny said...

Gosh, I hope for your sake you don't have to hold out that long. Hang in there and I will be crossing my fingers for the contractions to mean something. In the meantime get some rest....

9:26 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

It's funny how the days seem so long when you're this close to delivering, but how after the baby comes it's all a blur. At least Jeremy is back from Las Vegas now right? So anytime is a good time. Thanks for updating us.

10:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amy, I am way too restless tonight and have read your last few entries. I just wanted to say hang in there! This is the toughest part. I must say your productivity is impressive (the stationary is lovely). Your daughter is just darling! Best of luck Amy!

10:23 PM  
Blogger Jana said...

I am so sorry, Amy. I am glad that Jer is home, though. That should be a relief to you. Keep us posted.

10:52 PM  
Blogger Bond Girl 007 said...

you might be having it right now??? it is so late, I better go to bed...but maybe it will come when you least expect it!

3:34 AM  
Blogger jt said...

good luck! I HATE the last couple of weeks... glad that Jeremy is home just in case!

7:56 PM  
Blogger jenn said...

the limbo of the last couple weeks always kills me! keep is posted!

9:31 AM  
Blogger michelle said...

Just remember you're in the home stretch. That last little bit is a killer. I'm so glad Jeremy is home and I truly hope you don't have to wait until July 1st!

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home