June 13, 2006

Thanks.

Yep, she's mine. She might actually
like "wibbin" more than I do!
(Incidentally--this has nothing to do with my post.)

Today I took the time to read and comment on everyone's blogs. (At least I hope I did. I tried, anyway!) I didn't realize how rejuvinating this could be. I get so much from reading all of your blogs. You make my laugh, you uplift me, and you make me feel like I'm not alone! So thanks to everyone for sharing pieces of your life with me and with all of your readers. The words you write are small gifts. Today they made me feel a little more alive, a little more normal, and very grateful to have this means of communication available. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

PS For those of you who are wondering what my sister looks like, look in the bottom right corner to see a little of her face! I didn't notice that!

11 Comments:

Blogger jenn said...

still laughing... (wibbon)!!!
I agree, this blogging is a really good thing!

5:45 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

That picture is so darling, and I love it that she calls it "wibbon". She's in good hands at your house and will never be short of cute wibbon to wear in her hair.

5:50 PM  
Blogger jenny said...

Your little girl is a doll. I love the 2 year old lingo of things and how they pronouce their words. It is soo cute.

8:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're great, Amy!

10:29 PM  
Blogger Bond Girl 007 said...

oh my goodness, I better go to bed or tomorrow I will have to post an OSCAR TOO! darling foto!

3:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cutie! I wish Mya would entertain the idea of wearing something like that in her hair. I love your blog!

8:08 AM  
Blogger michelle said...

That is so dang cute I may have to start calling it wibbon myself. Kaitlin reminds me of a blond Snow White in that photo! I hope Eva will share my love of ribbon and let me put it in her hair, too... and I agree about the blogs. It is a gift we all give to each other and ourselves. Yay!

8:31 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

Oh, don't be fooled! Kaitlin did wnat me to put the wibbin in her hair, but she only left it there for a few minutes. I've been thinking about sewing some little headbands for her to see if that helps. Kaitlin's hair really looks a lot better with a little adornment!

9:43 AM  
Blogger amy gretchen said...

Love the picture of her and her hair looks so adorable with the ribbon. I wish I could do this stuff with my 2 year old, but of course she had no hair.

12:29 PM  
Blogger Laurie said...

Very sweet picture. Yeah, I love blogging too. I tend to get inspired everytime I read someone's post. Forget the magazines - this is much more applicable. Plus, documenting our lives is so fun and so wonderful, especially for someone like me who is intimited to "scrapbook."

4:25 PM  
Blogger Amie said...

I love your blog and am always excited when you have a new post.

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home