May 31, 2006

Just a quick hello

My Internet has been having some issues today. It keeps coming up and then going back down again. I have a post all ready to go--a follow up to my Behave As If post from last week. I wanted to comment on some of the comments. Anyway, I'll have to wait until I have access to Jeremy's computer (his never has problems with the Internet) to post it. It may need some revisions, and it's long, so I'd hate for my Internet connection to crash in the middle of posting. That all I need is to obsess over getting my post to post.

Anyway, I'm here, I'm reading, but I usually can't get my comments to post, so I apologize. If I'm not around much, I want you to know that I'm looking forward to seeing you all, and meeting some of you, this Friday!!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I so look forward to your follow-up post! Have you read all her books? I want to read her latest book one of these days, but keep forgetting that I want to read it. I have the PCFH around all the time and skim through it weekly. It just keeps things in perspective for me when I am having an off day. I love how blatant and to the point she is. So refreshing! See you on Friday!

12:16 AM  
Blogger Amie said...

My blog has been acting up too, it makes me crazy!

I can't wait to hear your follow-up. I also have Woman Power if anyone wants to borrow it. I didn't like it as much as PCFH...but still read it, it has a lot of places to write, like a workbook/journal.

7:40 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

What's up with your internet wigging out? Why does Jeremy's work and yours doesn't? That's cruel.

8:58 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

Jeremy's works because he has a laptop so our wireless connection has no problem reaching his comuter downstairs. It has a harder time reaching our bonus room. We should be able to plug the computer into the phone jack, but it's not connected. We have to hire someone to come do that--something that's been on Jerem's to do list for a while.

11:44 AM  
Blogger jenny said...

Theres nothing more frustrating then trying to post when the internet goes hay wire! I have had that happen many o times.

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home