June 19, 2006

Trying Not to Get My Hopes Up

Tomorrow I have another doctor's appointment. I'm going to have to psyche myself up to not cry if he says I'm not ready to be induced. I'm going on about 4-5 hours of sleep a night these days. I jsut can't get comfortable, and then my mind starts to wander. Good thing K is a good napper. I get about a 2 hour nap during the day, so that helps. I also have to get myself mentally prepared to beg him to induce me before the 4th of July weekend. Since my due date's on a Saturday and they don't induce on Friday, Saturday or Sunday, I'm not sure if they would induce me on Thursday or try to get me to wait until Monday. Oh, the torture! I'm going to make a big push for Thursday! Wish me luck!

4 Comments:

Blogger Bond Girl 007 said...

Hoping for Thursday too

4:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good good good luck for Thursday!

7:49 AM  
Blogger Amie said...

Good Luck! I will be anxiously awaiting the appt update...

8:04 AM  
Blogger jenny said...

Maybe if they don't enduce you or won't you can get them to check you and strip your membranes. (a little painful) but it did the trick with my 4th baby. It got the ball rolling anyway. So maybe that can be an option.... good luck I will be crossing my fingers for you for Thursday appt.

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home